We make every effort to meet high ethical standards and comply with local and national laws in the countries where we do business, as well as international regulations. Our interaction with employees, patients, clients, suppliers, and other stakeholders is guided by the rules of ethics.
Clinical trial ethics
Clinical trials are crucial for assessment of safety and efficacy of new medicinal products. Patient safety is the key factor from the early pharmaceutical development stage.
We conduct our clinical trials in accordance with:
- GCP* and GLP** standards
- Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine “Procedures for the Conducting Trials of Medicinal Products and Expertise Evaluation of Clinical Trial Materials”
- Guidelines “Medicinal Products. Good Clinical Practice” approved by the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine
- Legislation of the country of operation
*Good Clinical Practice. A standard for the design, conduct, performance, monitoring, auditing, recording, analysis, and reporting of clinical trials (according to Section 1.27 of ICH E6).
**Good Laboratory Practice. Principles and regulations related to organizational process and the conditions under which non-clinical health and environmental safety studies are planned, performed, monitored, recorded, archived and reported (according to the OECD Principles).
Our pre-clinical studies are guided by the rules and requirements set in the following documents:
- Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine “On Approval of the Procedure of Medicinal Products Non-Clinical Studies and Expert Evaluation of Materials of Medicinal Products Pre-Clinical Studies”
- European Convention for the Protection of Vertebrate Animals used for Experimental and Other Scientific Purposes
PRINCIPLES OF CORPORATE ETHICS
Ethical Principles are the guidelines for behaviour, which Arterium Corporation expects its personnel to follow. They help our staff to make everyday decisions; Principles also enable us maintain our reputation of a fair and reliable partner.
Owing to its responsible marketing activity, Arterium Corporation provides healthcare professionals with comprehensive information on medicinal products, thereby promoting rational use of drugs with maximum benefit for the patients' health. In cooperation with healthcare professionals, our employees adhere to the acting legislation, Good Promotional Practice principles, industry codes, and internal corporate standards.
Transparency of business
Openness and transparency are essential aspects of our communication with stakeholders and the basis of trusting relationships. We disclose information about our activities at our website www.arterium.ua.
Projects promoting active and healthy lifestyle
How to prevent common diseases